Natural Air Freshener:
- Baking Soda
- Your Favorite Essential Oil
- Small Glass Jar (Preferably A Mason Jar With Lid + Band)
Combing baking soda with a few drops of essential oil in jar. Use nail or screwdriver to poke holes in the top of the jar. Set wherever you want the room to smell fresh, shake occasionally to “activate”. (Alternative to poking holes in the lid: Secure lace or fabric over the top of the lid for a more decorative touch.)
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white distilled vinegar
- 30-40 drops essential oil, optional (clove, orange, lemon, etc)
Spray directly on furniture and wipe with dry, clean cloth.
- 1 Cup Distilled White Vinegar
- Distilled Water
- Spray Bottle
- 10 Drops Citrus Essential Oil (Lemon, Grapefruit Etc.)
Combine ingredients in spray bottle. Spray directly on to window surfaces and wipe off with clean, dry cloth.
All Purpose Spray
- Spray Bottle (Preferably dark glass)
- 1/4 Cup White Vinegar
- 1 Tsp. Borax
- 1 3/4 Cup Distilled Water
- 30 Drops Essential Oil (recommended: On Guard)
Combine all ingredients in spray bottle and spray directly on surfaces you wish to clean.