Ingredients and Supplies
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 6 oz fat free greek yogurt
- popsicle molds
- popsicle sticks
- In two separate saucepans bring blueberries and strawberries to boil with a 1/2 cup of water in each pan. Partially cover pans and reduce to a simmer for 5 minutes until berries are saucy.
- Remove from heat and puree each sauce separately in a blender. Transfer the sauces to airtight containers and store in the fridge until cooled.
- Fill pop molds 1/3 with blueberry sauce. Plasce in freezer until frozen.
- Fill the next section of the mold with yogurt, leaving room for the strawberry sauce. Return to freezer until frozen.
- Fill remaining space with strawberry sauce and insert sticks until they reach the yogurt layer. Return to freezer until frozen.